Bakhshis of KhorasanAugust 27, 2019
Money MattersSeptember 24, 2019
Visas are the responsibility of the individual traveller. Entry requirements can change at any time, so it's important that you check for the latest information. Please visit the relevant consular website of the country or countries you’re visiting for detailed and up-to-date visa information specific to your nationality. Your consultant will also be happy to point you in the right direction with acquiring visas. Visas can take several weeks to process, so familiarise yourself with any requirements as soon as you have booked your trip to allow for processing time.
- All foreign visitors require a visa to enter Iran except citizens of the following countries: Lebanon (15 days), Azerbaijan (15 days), Georgia (45 days), Bolivia (30 days), Egypt (20 days), China ( 21 days ), Macau (21 days ), Hong-Kong (21 days) and Turkey (90 days). For all other nationalities, Iran visas can take from 1-8 weeks to be processed. Please allow sufficient time for this
- Travellers that are from the UK, USA, or CANADA please ensure you read through and understand the visa process, as this can take longer due to government regulations. Please check that you will have sufficient time to obtain a visa before departure .
- Traveler with a passport from these countries are not allowed to get arrival visa: USA, Canada, British, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Somali, Columbia, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan, and India.
- Iranian visas are issued in a two-step process:
1. An authorization code for your visa must be issued by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. A visa for your passport must then be obtained at an Iranian Embassy once the authorization code has been issued.
For your nearest Iranian Embassy please check the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website: www.mfa.gov.ir. Please note your nearest embassy might be outside your home country.
Authorization code/Visa Approval number and Iran Invite Number all have the same meaning but can be displayed as different names on different forms.
Please note the Iranian Embassy also now requires a letter of authorization to be submitted with your visa application form. Please speak to your agent to arrange this.
- For U.S, Canadian, and British passport holders only, all Iran authorization code applications must be accompanied by a detailed resume.
This must be a document that lists the passenger’s education and employment history – similar to what you would prepare for a job application. Due to heightened security measures, the name of the passengers' father and his employment history is also required.
- New Zealand:150 Euro
- Australia:145 Euro
- Chil:120 Euro
- Serbia:85 Euro
- Armenia , Bahrain : 10 Euro
- Philippine , Nigerian , Panama: 55 Euro
- Sri-Lanka , Nepal , Yemen : 40 Euro
- Ukraine, South Africa , Brazil : 80Euro
- Tajikistan , Morocco , Saudi Arabia :30 Euro
- Indonesia, Kirghistan, Mexico, Valenzuela: 45 Euro
- Emirates, Uganda , Vietnam :100 Euro
- Russia, Uzbekistan, Argentina, Mongolia: 70 Euro
- Japan, Turkmenistan, Cameron, Kuwait: 60 Euro
- South Korea , Kazakhstan, Croatia , Paraguay: 50 Euro
- Germany , Austria , Spain , Italy , Ireland , Island , Slovenia, Estonia , Belgium , Bulgaria, Portugal , Czech, Denmark, Romania ,
Swed , Swiss, France, Poland, Hungary , Norway , Netherland, Greece ,Thailand, Singapore , Oman , Qatar ,Cuba , Malt : 75 Euro